Ryan and I went to church on Easter. It was then that we realized the last time we went to church, it was Easter. Last year, Ryan's co-worker Matt invited us to his church. It was a non-denominational church, housed in the Cherokee County Services building in Canton. This Easter Ryan's coworker, Jason, invited us to his church. He plays the guitar in the band and sings. This was also a non-denominational church, but permanently housed in an old cotton mill.
We took this picture afterward:
As you can see, I AM BIG. And now, I am very uncomfortable. Everything hurts. It hurts to walk, to breathe, to sit still, to get off the couch, to get out of bed, to do anything. This has been going on for about 3 days now, and I am not looking forward to 5.5 more weeks of this. My last day of school will be Wednesday, May 2nd. This will give me an exact 4 weeks off of maternity leave. My due date is Wednesday, May 16th.
We are still not 100% ready for baby to come, but we are getting closer each day. We had the carpets cleaned, and the upholstered couch, too. My new favorite places to shop are consignment stores. Onesies for $1!!! A brand new bumbo with tray for $30! One mom's trash is this soon-to-be mom's treasure!


Danielle lives in 2nd hand most of the time... save the money now, you'll be buying $60 jeans in no time for him, I'm sure. I feel your pain... it's my feet more than my back. YOU CAN MAKE IT! I can't wait to see finished pictures of the nursery (we STILL aren't done, and Sparkle is coming the 26th!) I promise it will all be worth is on May 16th (or probably before... looking at you :)
ReplyDelete