Look who's Pregnant!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, November 12, 2010

Ok, I'm over it

I've officially gotten tired of doing NOTHING. 

I have nothing to do, nowhere to go, no one to see, and no one to talk to.

I volunteer a maximum of 4 hours a week, and I tutor 2 hours a week. 

I have tennis lessons for 1 hour a week, which ends this coming week, and I have square dancing for 1.5 hours a week, which also ends this coming week.  

So for about 9 hours a week, I'm booked.  Other than that, I have absolutely no where to be at any time during the other 159 hours a week. 

The cycle of doing nothing perpetuates doing nothing.

If it's a really exciting day, I go tanning AND work out. 

Otherwise, I've got nothing. 

I have nothing to blog about, and I have nothing to talk about. 

The high lite of last week was Galea calling me and needing math help over the phone.

4 comments:

  1. So what's the plan to stop the vicious cycle of doing nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, Jason! No need to be anonymous! I can tell those are your exclamation points!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't let me put my name in!!!

    ReplyDelete