Look who's Pregnant!!!

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Fun Day

Today I went to the 11:55am showing of Eat, Pray, Love.  I had read the book and it was excellent, so I've been waiting for this movie to come out.  It was good.  I only cried once.  AND, I went by myself!  That was the first time I've ever gone to a movie by myself.  I figured there'd be about 6 people in there.  The theater was packed; I was probably one of 40.

*****************

Then I went out at night with a girl I went to high school with (Kim (Knoll) Maloney) and her husband.  First we ate at Fado's, which is an Irish Pub in Buckhead. We sat upstairs on an outside rooftop deck which was nice and cool since a huge storm had come through earlier.  Then we went to an improv comedy theater in downtown Atlanta.  It was AWESOME!  It makes me want to do improv comedy.  They offer classes there but they are 6 months long so that won't work.  I'll have to look into some other places though.  It was a great day!

We snuck in the back entrance
Front Entrance
                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment